Recently, we completed a new website for our client Fher Troncoso, CEO of City Life Connections. City Life Connections is a Miami based agency offering services such as PR, media tours, promotion of talents, booking, social communicator, media press, social media, and concierge.
Soon after releasing the new website for City Life Connections at end of June 2018, the response exceeded our client's expectations in regards of visitors connecting with his agency, attracting new talents interest, and increasing booking transactions for services that he offers.
Five key elements that contributed to such as amazing launch are:
1. Mobile friendly website. Over more than half of those people visiting City Life Connections new website are using mobile devices. By adapting website's content for such devices, we were able to increase visitors’ engagement by offering exceptional user experience.
2. Search engine optimization (SEO). The SEO implemented is helping to grow day by day City Life Connections website's visibility in an organic way on search engines like Google resulting in higher traffic.
3. Home page content automatically updated. The home page of our client's new website will always look updated as content of several sections is automatically and randomly updated from their corresponding inner pages.
4. Great convertion rate. The website layout has been designed to help increase user’s engagement throughout the website resulting in more users to follow the strategically located call of action options and to contact our client’s agency.
5. A well told story. Our client's website is proving to successfully communicate his agency services, vision, and background experience to users while creating an emotional connection.
You may visit City Life Connections website at CityLifeConnections.com.
For more information about our web design, SEO, and eCommerce services and how we could help achieve your online goals, Contact us.